Top 25 NES Games! Unbelievable console

Top 25 NES Games! I missed out on the NES the first time around, largely due to Nintendo not taking Europe seriously as a market in the early days. Years later I discovered the NES and started to collect for it. It was apparent to me straight from the off that this console was a notch above the British 8bit home computers I’d played around with years earlier. These are my personal favorite games, the games I come back to the most, and the ones that left their mark on me. This is also a great guide for those discovering the NES for the first time, as I’ve played almost every game the system has to offer. Thanks for your support, leaving a comment, or rating my video! I really appreciate it. Please subscribe and like :)) Thanks.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amstrad CPC 8-bit exclusive games

AMSTRAD CPC - TO SCROLL OR NOT TO SCROLL

Donkey kong Jr - Zx Spectrum