The Best Arcade to Computer Games 1981 to 1984 - All formats

The Best Arcade to Computer Games 1981 to 1984 - I still play old games, I play new games as well when time permits. These are some of my favourite classic arcade games that made it to the humble home computer in one form or another. I had access to so many great 8bit computer systems growing up, my favourite being the Atari 800XL, ZX Spectrum, C64, and Amstrad CPC. These early games probably impacted me more than I realise, as I imagine they probably did for a whole host of other people. For instance, I sometimes hum Jimmie Rodgers ‘In an English Country Garden’, thanks to Hover Bovver, but not just this, all sorts of tunes whilst out and about, mostly when going for walks — Largely due to early childhood experiences playing these games. 

So sit back, relax and prepare to hum along with me 🤣 Thanks for your support, leaving a comment, or rating my video! I really appreciate it. 

Please subscribe and like :)) Thanks.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amstrad CPC 8-bit exclusive games

AMSTRAD CPC - TO SCROLL OR NOT TO SCROLL

Donkey kong Jr - Zx Spectrum