Why I Love The Atari ST

What are some of your favourite memories of owning or playing games on the Atari ST from back in the 80s and 90s? This video represents a small glimpse into my own personal memories, I didn’t own the ST, but as with the Commodore Amiga, I had access to its many great games. The list is difficult to put together as there are so many great games on the ATARi ST. No sooner had I finished the video, my thoughts drifted to Gauntlet 2, Dungeon Master, and many many more. But then I decided, hold on a second, which games do I come back to over the years, which games do I come back to and think sod-it. Thanks for your support, leaving a comment, or rating my video! I really appreciate it. Please subscribe and like :)) Thanks.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amstrad CPC 8-bit exclusive games

AMSTRAD CPC - TO SCROLL OR NOT TO SCROLL

Donkey kong Jr - Zx Spectrum