The Top 10 ZX Spectrum Games, A Rosey Retrospection Of The Classics

 

The Top 10 ZX Spectrum Games The ZX Spectrum played host to some of the best games of the early eighties. Covering a wide range of genres. Here are my personal favorites. These are games that look at only one vital ingredient, playability. If you're new to the ZX Speccy, these are the games Classic Replay recommends you should look to play first or have in your collection. Naturally, I haven't played every single ZX Spectrum game and these lists are always highly subjective, but I've at least tried to show much thought process and the difficulty involved with nailing a top ten. Please note these are my personal favorites since discovering the ZX Spectrum...
  Thanks for your support, leaving a comment, or rating my video! I really appreciate it. Please subscribe and like :)) Thanks.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amstrad CPC 8-bit exclusive games

AMSTRAD CPC - TO SCROLL OR NOT TO SCROLL

Donkey kong Jr - Zx Spectrum