The 10 Most Forgotten Amstrad Games!

The Amstrad CPC was my first home computer. I had the Amsoft ten pack that came with £100 worth of free software. It felt like a great time to be alive and I played those Amsoft titles until they refused to load. Later I discovered that you could pretty much walk into any supermarket or retail store and buy additional games. One problem, pocket money was rare back then, so that meant I could look, but not touch. I remember saving up for Outrun on the Amstrad. Took me around 6 weeks, then disaster struck. The game was a complete travesty, a massive Christmas Turkey. That was the day I learned a valuable lesson, don't believe everything you read. That's when I found Amstrad Action, they were trustworthy and I never bought a bad game again. This is about all those game I finally managed to purchase and stick with. Back then I purchased a game and would be stuck with it for for months on end until I could finally afford a new game. I think this allowed me to uncover almost every aspect of a game and learn the majority of its secrets. These are the games I owned and loved, but hardly ever get a mention. Enjoy! #Amstrad #AmstradCPC #amstradcpc464 #amstradgaming #retrogaming

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amstrad CPC 8-bit exclusive games

AMSTRAD CPC - TO SCROLL OR NOT TO SCROLL

Donkey kong Jr - Zx Spectrum