My letter from Amstrad Action?

I was just digging through a mountain of my old books and magazines and noticed an old letter I received from Amstrad Action back in the day. Chris Anderson was the publisher and claimed I was one of the first 500 people to have taken out a subscription with Amstrad Action. The letter makes for an interesting read, especially when you consider I renewed and they sent me a free copy of the masterpiece that is Thrust and the wonderful Starstrike 2. Happy memories and happy days that I thought I'd share with you! Enjoy the contents of this letter from Amstrad Action. 


Comments

  1. Fantastic stuff, what year was this 1986? AA was my favourite magazine for the CPC, along with Amtix and ACU.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, it was either end of 85, beginning of 86.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AMSTRAD CPC - TO SCROLL OR NOT TO SCROLL

Amstrad CPC 8-bit exclusive games

Donkey kong Jr - Zx Spectrum